Yay!!! I'm soooo happy that next week at school we only have 3 days of school!!! I need a break from school, and I'm sure that I speak 4 almost everyone when I say this! Anyways yeah so I'm not really going anywhere 4 spring break which is sad, but I do want 2 here if u r doing/ going anywhere and how you're going 2 celebrate Easter! I just usually dye eggs but yeah. Please post and comment!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Spring Break is almost here!!!!!
Yay!!! I'm soooo happy that next week at school we only have 3 days of school!!! I need a break from school, and I'm sure that I speak 4 almost everyone when I say this! Anyways yeah so I'm not really going anywhere 4 spring break which is sad, but I do want 2 here if u r doing/ going anywhere and how you're going 2 celebrate Easter! I just usually dye eggs but yeah. Please post and comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, I'm not going anywhere I don't think! We'll probably just paint eggs too!
Post a Comment